How to Choose Your
Mongolia Travel Agency?
Traveling to Mongolia without catching up with travel companies is certainly not feasible. This is because the trails are not tourist-friendly, connectivity options are not good and there is a huge lack of well-developed infrastructure and amenities especially outside the capital city of the country, Ulaanbaatar.
Exploring the rugged country sides, snow-capped mountains, and UNESCO world heritage sites will call upon your traveling budget heavily if you are not hooked with some good travel company operating Mongolian tours.
Want to check out the best Mongolia travel agency? Keep on reading!
To ensure that Mongolia trip is laced with more beautiful experiences and not a tale of uncomfortable and ugly moments, make sure you choose a Mongolian travel agency that has a variety of tour options. Look if it can also provide you with a private and tailor-made tour, in case you are interested (and can afford) in the same.
Living in Mongolia is cheap in the world but traveling in Mongolia one of the most expensive experiences – quoting some experienced travelers.
A Few Words of Cautions
Some of the tips for choosing a good Mongolian travel company are:-
1) Make adequate research work before you fly to the country. Make sure to bookmark the websites for your quick reference later on. Compare the cost and the destinations covered in different tour packages by the same company. Also, check out the other options available with competitor travel agencies.
2) Check the credibility of the Mongolian tour companies you select on social media pages like Instagram, Facebook, etc. You will have the chance to check the reviews of travelers. Make sure to give due weight age to posting dates as long-dated post becomes irrelevant in rapidly changing scenarios of today’s world.
3) Have a beforehand telephonic or email conversation with companies. Tour operator sites have contact forms that travelers have to fill. Through these forms, tourists can take the information about the tour packages and the dates. Also, they can post any queries regarding the tour.
4) The response time of the company towards your queries determine the company’s attitude and attention towards customers.
5) Donate time lavishly in comparing and weighing the rights and the wrongs of each tour package. Also, check out the group size and per head cost. You can compare whether you want a large or a small group tour or if a private tour or tailor-made tour is what you are looking for.
6) Inquire thoroughly about the cost and the expenses along with the payment methods and the travel itinerary. Zero on 2-3 travel companies for the comparison of cost and the benefits. Finalize the one that suits you the most.
7) The tour guide should be having a written itinerary. This will help you compare and discuss any differences in the commitments made and the actual activities undertaken.
Although sometimes due to bad weather conditions and unfriendly road conditions some changes have to be made yet the itinerary should be followed to the largest possible extent.
This will make sure that the places you were to visit coincide with the places you visit actually.
9) Make sure your driver and guide have the same itinerary as that of yours. Sometimes a tourist company takes you to destinations which are not worth visiting. And it adds to your expense of traveling alone. So, be careful about checking the destinations on the tour package offered by the tour management company.
10) The travel company should be providing the vehicle that is comfortable enough as you would travel a lot during your Mongolian trip. And the uncomfortable vehicle will add to the difficulties. Also, there should be proper baggage and sitting space so that no damage is done to your luggage by the dust and rain.
11) The terrains are extreme in this country. So, make sure your driver is fully skilled. Question the traveling company about drivers and guide’s competency and reliability. Choose only that travel company that satisfies your most queries, promptly.
12) The wilderness of Mongolia often leads to flat tires of the vehicle. So, the company should ensure there are spare tires.
14) The guide provided by the company should be well acquainted with the activities, and the locations of destinations along with the shortcuts if any. It can save upon a lot of the time of travelers in an emergency.
A good trouble company makes sure that you are safe all the time and have an incredible experience. For this purpose, you can rely upon “Travel Buddies” which is a reliable and the prompt travel service provider for Mongolia tours.
Do You Need Arrangements for Travel Needs In Mongolia?
Travel buddies has a team of passionate, experienced and well-knowledgeable professionals that ensure that you have a Mongolian tour that is a fully enjoyable and adventurous trip.
For this purpose, it offers a variety of tours including overland Jeep tours, sightseeing tours, horseback riding, camel safari, hiking and trekking, nomadic life tour and cultural trips. Every tour has been designed to meet the vivid traveling needs of travelers. Trips ensure you come across the most amazing aspect of Mongolia staying within the prescribed budget.
For the adventurous soul, there are a variety of facilities that the site can arrange, such as horseback trekking, cycling or camping, etc.
“Travel Buddies” Mongolia tour specializes in adventure travel and tailor-made tours to the mainland and across the country.
You may select for eagle hunter festival tour too if you are fascinated to chit chat and be familiar with only eagle Hunters, the Kazakhs families.
To book your Mongolia Tour with Travel Buddies you can please visit our website.