How to Get a Visa
About Mongolia Tourist Visa
When you are coming from any country where there is no Mongolian Embassy or Diplomatic agency, you can get a visa upon arrival at the airport in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. You will need 108,000 MNT and 2 copies of passport and a pre-approval letter from us. We will help you to get a visa support letter and further assistance when you book a tour with us.
OR.. If you are on the list of visa free countries to Mongolia, then you don’t need a visa.
Applying For Mongolian Visa
To apply for a tourist visa to Mongolia, you must submit a visa application along with other documents at a Mongolian Embassy or Consulate in your place. Please find a list of documents needed for your visa.
1. Fill out an application form
2. Your passport in original (must be valid for at least six months before you travel to Mongolia)
3. Copy of passport sized photo (3.5×4.5cm photo)
4. Your travel date should match with your flight/train tickets
5. A copy of hotel or accommodation booking information in Mongolia
6. Evidence of adequate funds, i.e. bank statements for the recent six months (if necessary)
7. The visa fee is to be paid upon submission of application. The fee is non-refundable.
The standard charge of tourist visa is 45 USD per person for single-entry and 60 USD per person for double-entry visa. The expected time for visa is a week in Mongolia.
Can you help me to get a Mongolian visa?
Yes, we can help you to get Mongolian visa providing you an invitation letter when you book a tour with us.
Please provide us the following information for an invitation letter.
– Copy of your passports
– Flight or train ticket – dates should be matched with your travel dates
– The country – place you apply for Mongolian visa
Please send an email to our tour experts.
We provide an invitation letter for free of charge when you book a tour with us. Please check our offers here.