Let’s Make Out the Best
If you are planning to travel to Mongolia, Mongolia tours package would be the best option to explore the country stuck between China and Russia. You would have all the reasons to visit Mongolia because it is usually referred to as a destination which is a link between land and the sky. Planning a holiday trip with the best Mongolia tours is one of the best ways to explore the country. These tour packages rule out the possibilities of extra stress on your pocket and lend all the feasible opportunities to explore the unvisited terrains in an unknown country.
We are listing a few tour packages to Mongolia which will ensure a fun-filled vacation in the country, referred to as “The land of blue skies”.
You can select from the various kind of tools available such as small group tours, winter tours, photography tours, group tours, adventure tours, festival tour or a private tour.
Let us evaluate these tours in detail so that you can choose which type suits your requirements the best:-
1) Small-Group Tour
It refers to a tour inclusive of a driver and a guide with your batch of tourists. It offers a great opportunity to explore the country the way you like. The tour organizing company (a prominent being Travel Buddies) offers the guide who is like a travel buddy during your trip. He enhances your traveling experience sharing personalized moments and experiences.
You might choose from:
- Gobi desert tour and national Parks
- Nomadic tribes’ tour in which you can come across Taiga nomads in their natural habitats and attend the most popular eagle festival of Mongolia.
- The big loop tour offers you a chance to explore the soft spots of the country and many other interesting destinations.
- The Gobi desert and Orkhon valley tour will take you to the beautiful green grasslands and scared mountain ranges called Khangai
- Khovsgol adventure will take you to northern Mongolia which has high mountains, river valley, thick forest and historic site of Khovsgol Lake.
2) Adventure Tours
If thinking of indulging in adventurous activities gives you an adrenaline rush, Mongolia is the place where you can travel to an exotic destination and explore the still prevalent nomadic culture in the life of indigenous people. Have a chit chat with reindeer herders and eagle hunters in their natural and rural habitats.
The adventure Mongolia trip includes multi-day trekking and camping expedition.
- Horse trekking in Orkhon valley, if riding on the horse is your favorite sport and you want to couple it with your trekking expedition.
- Classic hiking in West Mongolia, especially to Altai TavanBogd National Park, is one of its kind experiences where you have a chance to trek on the snow-capped high mountains with several inches deep snow covers. Meet families of Kazakhs and Tuvans residing here. Be daring enough to have an encounter with snow leopard, Rock Ptarmigan and check out Altai snowcock or Argali sheep.
- Journey with reindeer and Duka culture trip will take you deep in Taiga. Have a look into the life and the unique culture of the people of the Duka tribe.
3) Festival Tours
To know that the true cultural heritage of a country, you need to participate in the local festivals of that place, that is celebrated most authentically. Local festivals in Mongolia are celebrated usually in the summer from July to September except a few such as camel and ice festivals.
Choose From The Festival Tours Such As:
- Naadam festival tour
- Camel festival and Gobi desert
- Yak festival of Mongolia
- Eagle hunting festival
- Ice festival of Mongolia
Tour organized around these festivals will help you explore how the last nomads’ customs and traditions still exist and followed in Mongolia.
Get the booking done for your festival special Mongolian Tour visiting here.
4) Private Tours
“Travel buddies” a tour operator that offers customize and private tour organization facilities in which you can change and customize your package according to your requirements and recommendation.
You can choose from the must-visit destination in Mongolia tour to the best of Mongolia tour which will include places like Gobi desert and the beautiful Terkh Lake in Central Mongolia.
Or you might choose a Mongolia in a nutshell tour.
Also available is the private tour to the heart lines of Gobi desert which will take you through to Yolyn Am, Bayanzag, Khongoryn Els.
5) Tailor-made Tours
If you want a perfect trip to Mongolia that suits your every requirement and helps you fulfill your traveling wishes, you can opt for a tailor-made private and custom tour. All you have to do is to discuss your traveling plan with experienced personnel at Travel Buddies (filling the quick form on the site). They will send your proposal with options and charges and other details. You can choose and change the program as per your requirements. Once everything is finalized, the program would be confirmed.
Hurray! You can enjoy your trip to Mongolia the way you have always wished for.
In this way, you would both enjoy cost benefits as well as the choices of destination that makes a perfect itinerary.
More about Travel Buddies
“Travel Buddies” is an expert team of professional and dynamic individuals which ensures that your trip to Mongolia is unique and renders you a lifetime experience. Have all the opportunities to explore the country using different tour packages available on the site. You may also opt for tailor-made tours of Mongolia.
If you are an adventurous soul, you can go for adventure travel with the Travel Buddy Mongolia trips that feature discovery of the mainland in the Jeep. Hiking and trekking tours in the most cost-effective manner have been designed for you.
If simple sightseeing appeals to you the most, you can choose the tour that is designed for the same.
The cultural trips would help you get across the ages-old cultural heritage of the country.
Be a part of nomadic life (temporarily) and peek-a-boo with the culture you might have been fascinated with, viewing in some movies.
Horseback riding, camel safari, winter tours to the National Parks, across the Gobi desert will help to experience the freezing weather of the country which goes to -30° in the winter.
Be tour ready for the best Mongolia tours with Travel Buddies!