Tip & Tricks to Make Your Mongolia Holiday Budget Friendly
Mongolia has been often referred to as the cheapest place to live in but on the other hand, it is expensive to travel to.
If you are confused with the verdict, let me explain; the cost of living in Mongolia is quite cheap although traveling to your favorite tourist destination (during your Mongolian tour, especially outside Ulaanbaatar) can burn a big hole into your pocket.
The Reason for the Same Are:-
1) Tourist trails are not very well developed here. It becomes really expensive and hard to travel across the country independently.
2) Public transportation throughout the country is existed but not to tourist destinations. Horse riding, trekking, camping, cycling are some of the means to explore the exotic locations of the countryside, having high mountain ranges, rolling hills, furious rivers, and vast Gobi desert.
3) Communication and connectivity options in this land of blue skies are also not very good. So, unless you have a map and a compass wizard, it is difficult to reach up to your destination.
4) Traveling by yourself is a completely non-feasible option in Mongolia even with gadgets and gears. You have to take the Mongolia budget tour to ensure that you come out of the country with a lifetime experience and not awful memories.
All these reasons might make Mongolia a holiday budget tour, a remote off dream. But not all the tour packages offering companies offer have out of the world expensive Mongolian tours.
If you are adventurous enough to try tour packages offered to explore this country, with nomadic lifestyle and primitive cultural practice still followed across the country, we suggest you take up the budget-friendly tour.
Few Tips And Tricks To Make Your Mongolian Holidays Budget-Friendly Includes:-
1) Book up a good quality tour in Mongolia from the place of departure. Lots of sites are offering choices in tour options online, varying from the festival tour, adventure tour, tailor-made tour, winter tour, small group tour, private tour, short tour, photography tour, or group tour. This will help save a lot of time, money and efforts during your trip.
2) Be friendly and talkative with your fellow travelers because this is one of the best ways to have recommendations. Also, their opinion would be genuine and honest. This will surely improve the quality of the tour and will let to know the opportunities available in the country.
3) Mixing up with fellow travelers will help make up a more personalized team for you. This could help cut on the tour cost. The general rule of a package tour is – More are the number of people in the tour group, less it costs.
4) Go for local tour guides and drivers that are well acquainted with the country. These can help you plan the trip in the cost-effective manner taking you through the Mongolian wilderness.
5) A group size of 3-4 people for the Mongolian trip is ideal if you want to save up on the cost and enjoy traveling to this most scantily populated country of the world. Adding more members than this is not ideal.Division into two or more groups would do away with the cost economical aspect.
6) Booking in-country tour packages are usually cheaper than booking ahead. (Although some tour managing companies defy this rule)
7) The full packages tours that include traveling, food, guide, driver, etc. are usually costlier. You can save on your money if you go for supported tools with the guide or own supported local treks and home-stays. This kind of tour is sometimes referred to as nomadic adventures especially prevalent in Mongolia.
8) In case you want to go on budget on your Mongolian trip go for hiking, cycling, tracking and off-road tripping. But these require special experience and gears. Additionally, you should be having camping skills and a moderate level of fitness.
This method works exceptionally well but it gets pretty hard when you are not a fitness freak. So, booking a budget tour is a resort to save you from any hassle.
Go For Mongolia Budget Tours with Travel Buddies
Travel buddies is local tour operator run by highly qualified professionals and experts. The company ensures Mongolia budget tours packages for every traveler.
- It offers a variety of tour options so that tourists can select from the range that suits their budget and their preference.
- It is specialized in travel adventure and tailor-made tours of Mongolia.
- You can discover this country of rugged terrains in the overland jeep tour. Or you can choose from horseback riding, camel safari, sightseeing, or nomadic life tours that will make you acquainted with the lifestyle of Mongolian nomads and have a glimpse of the contemporary city in the country too.
- Have the cultural trips which will bring you in face to face with the cultural heritage of the country keeping the traditional lifestyle intact for your lifetime experience.
Check Out Your Mongolia Tours Budget Beforehand With Travel Buddies
Travel Buddies’ Mongolian trip aims at bringing you closer to the untouched nature following off-beaten paths, to discover the beauty of nature, un-tempered.
- Tours packages have been designed keeping in mind the conveniences and choices of travelers and hence include various landscapes.
- Private Tour packages and tailor-made tours are particularly for those who don’t want to compromise with their traveling dreams.
- Be introduced to the indigenous history, cultures, and traditions of the last nomad on earth staying, eating, and enjoying their festivals if you choose for festival tours.
- For the traveler who loves the train journey, the Trans-Siberian, the world’s longest train route, is available in the country and you can be in it with all your prior bookings done with Mongolia express tour.
- Traveling to Mongolia will change you for a lifetime for sure, for good, undoubtedly. You are fully acquainted with the possible troubles and have made full preparations to make your way out of them; you will come out a winner after your trip with Travel Buddies. It will share more than half of your tensions and burdens on your Mongolia holiday budget.
Book your Mongolia budget holiday tour here.