Mongolia in 2 days tour
Enjoy a couple of days in best National Parks surrounding the Ulaanbaatar city.
Duration: 2 days / 1 night
Group size: min 1
Accommodation: 1 night in nomad homestay
Activities: Easy hiking / Wildlife / Sightseeing / Horse riding
– Trip to see truly wild horses – Takhi in Hustai National Park
– Explore Terelj National Park and Genghis Khan Statue
– Local living – Visit nomadic family and Learn daily chores
– Stay with locals and cook Mongolian traditional food
– Horseback riding in the hill and steppe
2 personUSD 280
3 to 4 personUSD 230
More than 4 personMore attractive price upon request
Include4WD vehicle transportationBottled waterMeals as indicatedFees for activitiesAdmission feesEnglish speaking guideAccommodation as indicated
Not IncludedPersonal expensesTravel insuranceTipping(optional)Visa application & feesInternational airfaresAirport pick-up & drop-off
Day 1: Wild Horse & Nomad Family Homestay
- Pick up from your hotel and drive to Hustai National Park
- Visit information centre to learn about wild Przewalski Horses
- Observe wild horses that are numbered around 400
- Saddle up on Mongolia pony horse for short ride an hour over the hill and steppe
- Meet nomadic herder – learn daily chores including milking, rounding livestock, cooking class of dumplings making, processing dairy products and playing traditional games
- Stay overnight in nomad family’s guest Ger
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner
- Accommodation: Nomad family’s guest Ger
- Distance: 2 hours’ drive on paved road
Day 2 : Genghis Khan Statue Complex + Terelj National Park
- Drive to Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Hold an Eagle for photo opportunity
- Visit museum of the complex and try Mongolian traditional warrior/queen costume
- Drive to Terelj National Park; beautiful landscape with unique Rocky Mountains and rivers
- Visit Turtle Rock; interesting natural rock formation looking like a turtle
- Hike to Ariyapala Meditation Temple (20-30 minutes) crossing the short trail bridge to 108 stairs
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch
- Accommodation: Check our suggested hotels in Ulaanbaatar (we can book it without service charge)
- Distance: 3 hours’ drive on paved road
We provide excellent accommodation, transportation and quality of service as listed below.
- Tourist Ger camp : Comfort level
- You will stay in excellent tourist Ger camps which a traditional hotel that provides Ger (yurt –round shape dwelling) as a hotel room and is usually located near the tourist attractions. The standard toilet, shower and bathroom facilities are provided.
- Nomad family stay in Guest Ger : Unique
- You will experience authentic nomad homestay enjoying hearty meals and drinks with local helping the nomad with daily chores from milking cow, processing dairy products (cooking milk, preparing butter) and rounding up livestock. Based on twin to quadruple occupancy, Guest ger are equipped with beds, sink to wash and table with chairs but no standard toilet, tape water, shower and electricity are provided.
- We will cater authentic Mongolian and fusion meals as well as European meals during your travel. Special dietary requests such vegetarian, gluten-free and religious meals are available upon request in advance.
- Depending on the number of people, we provide 4WD car with A/C including Land cruiser, Lexus jeep and Mitsubishi Delica for comfort and efficiency. More less half of the Mongolian road is dirt and off-beaten. Depending on day-to-day program, we drive on asphalt and dirt road for as little as a couple of hours up to six hours with pleasant stops for toilet, photographs and stretching.
- To book this tour please complete our online booking form here. To confirm your booking, we require 30% deposit payment via online payment (VISA, MASTER) or bank transfer and balance is expected to be made in 30 days prior to your tour departure. There is no extra card payment or hidden fee. Check our terms and conditions.
- Travel documents, warm coat/jacket and layers, hiking shoes, raincoat, rubber slippers, sunglasses, sunblock, bandana, lip balm, hat, insect repellent, travel medicine and standard toiletries
- Camera, camera accessories, USB charger, e-book readers, walking stick if necessary, led head torch