Ulaanbaatar City Tour
This is a special full day city tour takes you to the historical, cultural and traditional parts of Ulaanbaatar city.
Duration: Day tour
Group size: min 1
Physical rating: Easy
– Visit best attractions of the city
– Flexible itinerary
– Create your own experience choosing from various options
2 personUSD 110
3 to 4 personUSD 95
More than 4 personMore attractive price upon request
Include4WD vehicle transportationBottled waterMeals as indicatedFees for activitiesAdmission feesEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedPersonal expensesTravel insuranceTipping(optional)Visa application & feesInternational airfaresAirport pick-up & drop-offAccommodation as indicated
DAY 1: Gandan Monastery - National History Museum - Your choice of Museum / Shopping Mall
- Pick up from your hotel and discover the city
- Visit Gandan monastery; the largest and most significant temple in Mongolia
- Learn Mongolian history visiting the national history museum
- Explore Chinggis khan square
- Have lunch and check out Gallerie Ulaanbaatar
- Visit Bogd Khan Palace museum or you can choose one of these museums such Central Dinosaur museum, Chojin lama temple museum, and Zanabazar art museum or shopping malls such as Gobi factory store, State Department store and Narantuul black market
- Visit Zaisan memorial hill and Buddha garden
- We can arrange tradition concert of throat singing, fiddle horse – morin khuur, folk dance and music in the evening or transfer to your desired restaurant / pub or hotel
- Meals: Lunch
- Accommodation: Check our suggested hotels in Ulaanbaatar (we can book it without service charge)
We provide excellent accommodation, transportation and quality of service as listed below.
- We will cater authentic Mongolian and fusion meals as well as European meals during your travel. Special dietary requests such vegetarian, gluten-free and religious meals are available upon request in advance.
- Depending on the number of people, we provide 4WD car with A/C including Land cruiser, Lexus jeep and Mitsubishi Delica for comfort and efficiency. More less half of the Mongolian road is dirt and off-beaten. Depending on day-to-day program, we drive on asphalt and dirt road for as little as a couple of hours up to six hours with pleasant stops for toilet, photographs and stretching.
- To book this tour please complete our online booking form here. To confirm your booking, we require 30% deposit payment via online payment (VISA, MASTER) or bank transfer and balance is expected to be made in 30 days prior to your tour departure. There is no extra card payment or hidden fee. Check our terms and conditions.
- Travel documents, warm coat/jacket and layers, hiking shoes, raincoat, rubber slippers, sunglasses, sunblock, bandana, lip balm, hat, insect repellent, travel medicine and standard toiletries
- Camera, camera accessories, USB charger, e-book readers, walking stick if necessary, led head torch